He used a pc program to decide on strikes, and consequently, the billionaire was banned from chess.com … till they quietly reinstated his account, anyway.
5. Cecil Chao supplied $180 million to whichever man might marry his lesbian daughter.
The daughter was already married on the time, to a lady, however this French marriage was not acknowledged in Hong Kong, the place her dad was from.
6. Henry Nicholas constructed a batcave for his intercourse and drug events.
The Broadcom CEO tried to maintain this stone tunnel beneath his home secret from his spouse, however this didn’t work out. Additionally, he obtained indicted on drug trafficking fees.
7. Howard Hughes bought a TV station as a result of he felt nothing he appreciated was on.
8. David Tepper purchased a rival’s mansion (to tear it down and construct a much bigger one).
Jon Corzine handed over him for associate at Goldman Sachs, so Tepper overbid for Jon’s mansion and demolished it.
9. The Winklevoss Twins carry out cowl songs underneath the band identify Mars Junction.
That is really evil. As a result of, you see, they sing actually badly.
10. Mark Zuckerberg’s Fb destroyed the web economic system.
Corporations spend much more on digital promoting now than they did a decade in the past. However earlier than, it went to the web sites that produce stuff, whereas now, it largely goes to social media corporations that produce nothing.
High picture: Anthony Quintano
Really helpful For Your Pleasure