We’re 4 singles in to Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 2 from Calvin Harris and the album formally drops subsequent Friday. However we’re getting one final single from the 14-track mission first, “New To You” with Normani, Tinashe, and Offset.
For these holding observe, that brings the collaborators from simply the primary 4 singles to: Dua Lipa, Younger Thug, 21 Savage, Justin Timberlake, Halsey, Pharrell, Normani, Tinashe, and Offset.
“New To You” marks one other reunion for Harris as he has beforehand collaborated with all three featured artists on numerous initiatives previously. Offset seems on Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 2 this time as a solo artist, after he appeared on the worldwide hit “Slide” from Vol. 1 with Frank Ocean and Migos. Tinashe was featured on Harris’ iconic album Movement in 2014, and he and Normani collaborated collectively on “Guidelines” and “Gradual Down” in 2018.
Nonetheless to return on Vol 2 — Stefflon Don, Chlöe, Charlie Puth, Pusha T, Shenseea, Lil Durk, 6LACK, Coi Leray, Busta Rhymes, Donae’O, Latto, Swae Lee, Jorja Smith, and Snoop Dogg. Earlier this week, Harris revealed the total tracklist for Vol. 2 (see under).
‘Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 2’ Tracklisting:
- New Cash feat. 21 Savage
- Potion feat. Dua Lipa & Younger Thug
- Girl Of The Yr feat. Stefflon Don, Chlöe & Coi Leray
- Obsessed feat. Charlie Puth & Shenseea
- New To You feat. Normani, Tinashe, & Offset
- Prepared Or Not feat. Busta Rhymes
- Keep With Me feat. Justin Timberlake, Halsey & Pharrell
- Keep With Me (Half 2) feat. Justin Timberlake, Halsey & Pharrell
- Someone Else feat. Jorja Smith & Lil Durk
- Nothing Extra To Say feat. 6LACK & Donae’O
- Reside My Finest Life feat. Snoop Dogg & Latto
- Lean On Me feat. Swae Lee
- Day One feat. Pharrell & Pusha T
Photograph: Mike Davies