On this episode of the Enterprise Chat podcast, I converse with Lois Keay-Smith, a profession counsellor who helps folks determine what they need of their profession path and the way they’ll get there.
People who really feel caught typically worry altering careers as a result of society dictates that stability is feasible by staying in a single occupation. Nonetheless, it’s by no means too late to transition and luxuriate in what you’ve all the time needed to do.
If you happen to’re at a profession crossroads and don’t know which path to take, hearken to the episode for invaluable ideas and recommendation.
- Lois’ profession journey (01:10)
- Why is her profession much more in-demand now? (04:48)
- Fascinating discoveries Lois has whereas working with shoppers (11:12)
- Unpacking why persons are not motivated to go to work (14:20)
- The importance of retirement teaching (23:13)
- Why it’s by no means too late for profession transitions (30:35)
Assets Talked about:
- “If folks can discover what actually lights them up and helps them contribute then why would they cease?” -Lois Keay-Smith
Join With Lisa Evans
Your Host Lisa Evans is considered one of Australia’s main Govt Public Talking Coaches and Company Storytelling Trainers. If you need assist with coaching your group in gentle abilities, public talking and enterprise storytelling, get in contact with Lisa. Lisa presents a complimentary 30-minute technique session to search out out if you’re a great match to work collectively.
Join with me on Fb and Instagram
Join with me on LinkedIn
Guide a complimentary mini teaching session with Lisa right here.
Study extra about Comfortable Expertise Academy right here.
Join With Lois Keay-Smith
Join with Lois on LinkedIn
About Lois Keay-Smith
Lois is a profession counsellor who modified profession from a company observe, 16 years in the past. She loves serving to folks to work out what makes them tick in a profession sense, what they need, and to co-create a plan to get them there. Lois not too long ago accomplished a Churchill Fellowship on the subject of Careers Past Most cancers.