Toast of the Wild East is a podcast for bold Toastmasters who’re in search of methods to boost their public talking sport. From Prague, previous Toastmasters District Director Lukas Liebich interviews friends all over the world. Collectively, they discover the methods through which individuals could make an impression with talking, main and serving to others develop.
It was a pleasure to be interviewed by Lukas. Actually, we loved the interview a lot that we ended up recording sufficient materials for 2 episodes. Right here is the hyperlink for Half 1. On this episode, we focus on numerous issues, together with
- My journey from being a lawyer to changing into knowledgeable speaker
- My expertise with Toastmasters
- Suggestions on how individuals ought to use Toastmasters
- My course of each time I put together for a speech or presentation
- Excited about the viewers
- Beginning a weblog and sticking to it for 13 years
- Giving a speech vs. recording a YouTube video
Once more, right here is the hyperlink for Half 1 of my interview.
I’ll do one other publish when Lukas has revealed Half 2 of our interview. Within the meantime, here’s a preview of among the issues that we focus on:
- Extroverts and introverts in public talking
- How Rhetoric – The Public Talking Recreation helps individuals calm down into giving speeches
- Alternative ways to observe public talking
- How improv improves your public talking
- First steps for a future public speaker