Toast of the Wild East is a podcast for formidable Toastmasters who’re searching for methods to boost their public talking sport. From Prague, previous Toastmasters District Director Lukas Liebich interviews visitors all over the world. Collectively, they discover the methods through which folks could make an affect with talking, main and serving to others develop.
That is Half 2 of my interview with Lukas. On this episode, we focus on the next:
- Extroverts and introverts in public talking
- How Rhetoric – The Public Talking Sport helps folks loosen up into giving speeches
- Other ways to follow public talking
- How improv improves your public talking
- First steps for a future public speaker
You possibly can hearken to Half 2 of my interview by clicking right here.
If you’re curious about Half 1 of my interview, you possibly can click on right here. In Half 1, Lukas and I focus on:
- My journey from being a lawyer to turning into an expert speaker
- My expertise with Toastmasters
- Suggestions on how folks ought to use Toastmasters
- My course of at any time when I put together for a speech or presentation
- Eager about the viewers
- Beginning a weblog and sticking to it for 13 years
- Giving a speech vs. recording a YouTube video
You’ll want to take a look at a few of the different interviews that Lukas Liebich as finished on his podcast.