HomeCasinoYggdrasil and Reflex Gaming announce Double Fortunate Mushrooms DoubleMax slot

Yggdrasil and Reflex Gaming announce Double Fortunate Mushrooms DoubleMax slot

On January 26, Yggdrasil, a Malta-based globally-recognized iGaming supplier, along with its long-term associate Reflex Gaming, an omni-channel supplier of playing video games and slot machines based mostly within the UK, launched Double Fortunate Mushrooms DoubleMaxTM, an Irish-themed slot that lures gamers on an epic journey seeking the tip of the rainbow, the place a pot of gold awaits!

Excellent visible:

True to its title, the primary theme of the sport is Irish folklore, with leprechauns and their massive inexperienced hats. This beautiful recreation is ready within the land of leprechauns and with its inexperienced hills, peaceable bushes and impossibly big rainbow, it entices gamers to turn into part of a magical realm the place leprechauns roam freely.

To win, gamers should kind a mixture of at the very least 3 matching symbols on consecutive reels, beginning with the reel furthest to the left, on a brand new dynamic 5×3 grid, which affords 20 paylines.

The slot is boosted by DoubleMax, a strong slot recreation engagement mechanic (GEM) developed by Yggdrasil, which has the flexibility to progressively improve the potential of the sport, which means that the multiplier doubles for every successful mixture. Nonetheless, on this recreation, this mechanic is used in a different way.

The fundamental low-value symbols are the three, Q, Okay and A, whereas the high-value bonus symbols are hats, mushrooms, leprechaun (Woman Luck) and the double fortunate mushroom brand. A mixture of five-of-a-kind low-value symbols is value 5x to 8x a participant’s wager, rising to 10x to 25x for five-of-a-kind high-value bonus symbols.

The sport’s volatility is within the excessive vary, with a most win of 19,900x a participant’s wager and gamers can select one of many RTP choices: 95.5%, 94%, 90.5% and 86%.

The sport may be performed on any gadget.

Slot options:

Wild Image – the primary activity of Wilds is to switch every paying image and thus provide extra successful mixtures.

Tremendous Wild Image – any Tremendous Wild image that seems on the board will stretch to cowl your complete reel and can behave in the identical manner as an everyday Wild.

Free Spins Image – hitting 3, 4 or 5 Free Spins symbols will reward gamers with 8, 12 or 16 spins all through the Free Spins bonus spherical individually.

Scatter Image – if gamers hit 3 or extra Scatters, they activate the Wishing Properly Bonus characteristic.

Wishing Properly Bonus – this characteristic permits gamers to decide on 1 of three wells. Selecting a nicely will reward them with a money reward. Current money rewards develop if greater than 3 Scatters gamers used to activate the characteristic.

Further Spins – if gamers activate this characteristic with 3 or 4 Bonus symbols, they’ll robotically be taken to the Further Spins gamble characteristic and may then resolve whether or not they wish to acquire the characteristic or gamble within the hope of successful extra spins.

Nonetheless, in the event that they select to gamble, there’s a 58.55% likelihood that gamers will win, however provided that the gamble will increase from 8 Spins to 12 and a 59.96% likelihood if it will increase from 12 to 16 Spins.

However that’s not all; as each mushroom that seems on the board will unveil a thriller prize. The Woman Luck image might seem on the fifth reel and multiply the award.

As for the Woman Luck image, every time it seems, its preliminary x2 multiplier will likely be doubled.

Bonus Purchase – if the chance arises, gamers should buy one of many two bonus video games and it’ll price them 65x of the wager. Nonetheless, they’ll have a 79% likelihood of successful Free Spins and a 21% likelihood of successful the Wishing Properly Bonus in the event that they resolve to purchase.

Commenting on the launch, Stuart McCarthy, Head of Product and Packages at Yggdrasil, stated: “Double Fortunate Mushrooms DoubleMax combines a fan-favorite theme with one among our most fun GEMs.

Our partnership with Reflex Gaming repeatedly delivers well-liked, participating hits via the YG Masters program, and we sit up for one other implausible title becoming a member of our portfolio.”

Mat Ingram, CPO at Reflex Gaming, added: “Our unique recreation, Fortunate Mushrooms, was and is a massively profitable multichannel recreation, and nostalgia makes going again to basic video games very interesting.

This recreation has been up to date with trendy improvements, together with the DoubleMax mechanic. Consequently, the sport turns into way more risky and can enchantment to a broader viewers.”






Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments